Black Bean and Salsa SoupThis soup is one of those last minute things I tossed together one night. It’s very simple and it takes about 5 minutes to put together.By MaryannePrep:10 minsCook:10 minsTotal:20 minsServings:4Yield:4 servings
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 ½ cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- Step 1In an electric food processor or blender, combine beans, broth, salsa, and cumin. Blend until fairly smooth.
- Step 2Heat the bean mixture in a saucepan over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
- Step 3Ladle soup into 4 individual bowls, and top each bowl with 1 tablespoon of the sour cream and 1/2 tablespoon green onion.
Per Serving: 240 calories; protein 13.3g; carbohydrates 34.5g; fat 5g; cholesterol 6.3mg; sodium 1216.1mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 07/23/2021