Easy Fried ZucchiniThese are delicious, easy, and can be made from ingredients you already have in the kitchen. They are always a big hit in our home.By StephstephPrep:10 minsCook:10 minsTotal:20 minsServings:4Yield:4 servings
- 2 zucchinis, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 sleeve buttery round crackers (such as Ritz®), crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Step 1Coat each zucchini slice with egg, then press into cracker crumbs, coating both sides. Shake off excess and place the breaded zucchini onto a plate while breading the rest; do not stack.
- Step 2Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Pan fry zucchini until crust browns and zucchini softens, about 3 minutes on each side. Season with salt and pepper.
Per Serving: 256 calories; protein 6g; carbohydrates 20g; fat 17.3g; cholesterol 93mg; sodium 301.4mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 07/23/2021