Sausage Brunch CasseroleThis is a great breakfast casserole my grandmother and mother always make!By JENNISELLERSPrep:15 minsCook:15 minsTotal:30 minsServings:12Yield:12 servings
- 1 ½ pounds ground pork sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Step 2Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking pan. Lay crescent rolls flat in the bottom of the pan. Combine cooked sausage, cheese, eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over crescent rolls.
- Step 3Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, until bubbly and rolls are baked.
Per Serving: 389 calories; protein 15.1g; carbohydrates 9.3g; fat 31.8g; cholesterol 113.9mg; sodium 671.4mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 07/23/2021