Spanish FlanDelicious Spanish flan, everyone will love it!By ASOTOPrep:20 minsCook:1 hrTotal:1 hr 20 minsServings:8Yield:1 – 9 inch round
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt sugar until liquefied and golden in color. Carefully pour hot syrup into a 9 inch round glass baking dish, turning the dish to evenly coat the bottom and sides. Set aside.
- Step 3In a large bowl, beat eggs. Beat in condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla until smooth. Pour egg mixture into baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Step 4Bake in preheated oven 60 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Step 5To serve, carefully invert on serving plate with edges when completely cool.
Per Serving: 349 calories; protein 9.5g; carbohydrates 56.7g; fat 9.7g; cholesterol 100.1mg; sodium 138.7mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 07/26/2021