Sour Cream Coffee Cake IIIThis cake is so moist. Enjoy it with a delicious cup of tea or coffee in the morning.By Jan TaylorPrep:15 minsCook:40 minsTotal:55 minsServings:18Yield:1 – 9×13 inch cake
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Step 2In a large bowl, cream together 1 cup butter and white sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the sour cream and vanilla. Mix in 2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt. Spread 1/2 of batter in the prepared pan.
- Step 3Prepare the filling: In a medium bowl mix 1/3 cup flour, brown sugar, 2 tablespoons melted butter, and cinnamon. Sprinkle cake batter with 1/2 the filling. Spread second half of batter over the filling, and top with remaining filling.
- Step 4Bake 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Per Serving: 306 calories; protein 2.9g; carbohydrates 41.4g; fat 14.9g; cholesterol 56.8mg; sodium 141.6mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 07/27/2021