Seven Layer Taco DipI am continuously asked to bring this dip for parties and family get-togethers. People gather around the platter until it’s gone.By SUE CASEPrep:30 minsTotal:30 minsServings:56Yield:1 dip
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Step 1In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter.
- Step 2Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Spread over the refried beans.
- Step 3Top the layers with salsa. Place a layer of tomato, green bell pepper, green onions and lettuce over the salsa, and top with Cheddar cheese. Garnish with black olives.
Per Serving: 66 calories; protein 2.3g; carbohydrates 3.5g; fat 4.9g; cholesterol 12.8mg; sodium 178.1mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 07/30/2021