Watermelon, Feta and Cashew SaladInspired by a similar salad I had in a San Francisco cafe, I came up with my version of this amazing combination of sweet, salty, juicy, creamy, crunchy, and mmmm.By Chef JohnPrep:15 minsTotal:15 minsServings:8Yield:8 servings
- 1 small ripe seedless watermelon
- 1 head Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- ½ cup toasted cashews
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Fresh mint or basil leaves
- Step 1Halve watermelon; scoop out balls of melon with a melon baller into a bowl. Separate leaves of lettuce and arrange like cups in a layer on a serving platter. Place melon balls on the lettuce. Crumble feta cheese over the salad and top with toasted cashews.
- Step 2Whisk rice vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper together. Drizzle over the salad. Garnish with mint or basil leaves.
Per Serving: 200 calories; protein 4.7g; carbohydrates 16.7g; fat 14g; cholesterol 12.6mg; sodium 235.2mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 08/02/2021