Copycat of Starbucks® Lemon Bread
A Starbucks® favorite that you can copycat in your own kitchen. Recipe shared with me by a friend. Delicious with a cup of fresh-brewed coffee.By SBPrep:15 minsCook:50 minsAdditional:50 minsTotal:115 minsServings:12Yield:2 loaves
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (4.3 ounce) package non-instant lemon pudding mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 8 ounces sour cream
- ½ cup milk
- 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 ½ cups confectioners’ sugar
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more to taste
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 loaf pans.
- Step 2Combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, sour cream, milk, and 6 tablespoons lemon juice into bowl of stand mixer; beat for 2 minutes and pour into prepared loaf pans.
- Step 3Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Cool in the pans for 20 minutes before removing from pans to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Step 4Whisk confectioners’ sugar and 3 tablespoons lemon juice together in a bowl until smooth; spoon evenly over the loaves and let set before slicing, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 477 calories; protein 5g; carbohydrates 70.8g; fat 20g; cholesterol 72mg; sodium 371.9mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 09/09/2021