YIELD: 2 CUPS
Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
Elevate your cauliflower rice to new heights with this lightened up version of a restaurant favorite. Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice has a hint of tang and a pop of freshness, making it a delicious addition to any Mexican meal.PREP TIME5 minutesCOOK TIME5 minutesTOTAL TIME10 minutes
- 3 cups of riced cauliflower, uncooked (*see note)
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, finely minced
- 2 limes, juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro
- Add 1 Tablespoon of olive oil to skillet over medium low heat and add minced garlic. Saute until fragrant.
- Add cauliflower rice and saute until the rice softens, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add lime zest, lime juice, salt and chopped cilantro and stir to combine.
- After cooking, the 3 cups of riced cauliflower becomes about 2 cups. This is equal to about 4 – ½ cup servings.
- A quick option would be to use 2- 10oz bags of frozen riced cauliflower. Cook according to package directions (either microwave beforehand or do the stovetop method as mentioned in directions above.)
- If you microwave a lime for about 30 seconds before you juice it, you will get more juice.
- Will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 4 days.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 74TOTAL FAT: 4gSATURATED FAT: 1gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 0mgSODIUM: 217mgCARBOHYDRATES: 8gFIBER: 3gSUGAR: 1gPROTEIN: 1g