Air Fryer Baked PotatoesBeautifully crusty on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside, just like a great baked potato should be! Serve them with your favorite topping, like sour cream, butter, or chives.By BrenPrep:5 minsCook:1 hrTotal:1 hr 5 minsServings:2Yield:2 baked potatoes
- 2 large russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Step 1Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Step 2Brush potatoes with peanut oil and sprinkle with salt. Place them in the air fryer basket and place basket in the air fryer.
- Step 3Cook potatoes until done, about 1 hour. Test for doneness by piercing them with a fork.
The potatoes do not need to be pricked with a fork before cooking or turned while cooking.
Per Serving: 344 calories; protein 7.5g; carbohydrates 64.5g; fat 7.1g; sodium 462.1mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 09/25/2021