Air Fryer Chicken ThighsTasty, quick, chicken thighs, with juicy meat and a crispy skin; you will love this chicken that is ready for the table in less than 30 minutes!By BibiPrep:10 minsCook:20 minsTotal:30 minsServings:4Yield:4 servings
- 4 skin-on, boneless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Step 1Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Step 2Pat chicken thighs dry with a paper towel and brush the skin-side of each piece with olive oil. Place chicken thighs, skin-side down, in a single layer on a plate.
- Step 3Combine smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl and sprinkle half the seasoning mixture evenly over the 4 chicken thighs. Turn thighs over and evenly sprinkle remaining seasoning mixture on top. Place chicken thighs in the air fryer basket in a single layer, skin-side up.
- Step 4Fry in the preheated air fryer until chicken is brown and juices run clear, about 18 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Per Serving: 213 calories; protein 19.3g; carbohydrates 0.9g; fat 14.2g; cholesterol 70.9mg; sodium 355.2mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 09/25/2021