Bisquick® Sausage BallsThese sausage balls are made with Neese’s® Sausage. Perfect for breakfast and great for the holidays. I have provided the doubled recipe. You can cut it in half if you wish. I usually bag half the recipe and put into fridge and freeze the other half. Great in toaster oven.By Jana-ShayPrep:15 minsCook:25 minsTotal:40 minsServings:64Yield:64 servings
- 6 cups baking mix (such as Bisquick ®)
- 2 pounds shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 pound sage-flavored pork sausage (such as Neese’s® Extra Sage Sausage), at room temperature
- 1 pound hot pork sausage (such as Neese’s® Hot Sausage), at room temperature
- Step 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Step 2Mix baking mix, Cheddar cheese, sage-flavored pork sausage, and hot pork sausage together in a bowl. Roll mixture into golf ball-sized balls; arrange balls on the prepared baking sheet.
- Step 3Bake in the preheated oven until meatballs are no longer pink in the middle and browned on the outside, 25 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 162 calories; protein 6g; carbohydrates 7.3g; fat 12.1g; cholesterol 24.5mg; sodium 324.4mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 10/12/2021