Cabbage Roll CasseroleI use to make regular cabbage rolls until I found this recipe. Now, instead, I make this and it is as good as the regular cabbage rolls and alot easier.By BUCHKOPrep:10 minsCook:1 hr 30 minsTotal:1 hr 40 minsServings:12Yield:12 servings
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 ½ pounds chopped cabbage
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2In a large skillet, brown beef in oil over medium high heat until redness is gone. Drain off fat.
- Step 3In a large mixing bowl combine the onion, tomato sauce, cabbage, rice and salt. Add meat and mix all together. Pour mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour broth over meat mixture and bake in the preheated oven, covered, for 1 hour. Stir, replace cover and bake for another 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 352 calories; protein 17.1g; carbohydrates 25.5g; fat 20.6g; cholesterol 64.3mg; sodium 840.1mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 10/13/2021