Magical Egg SaladCreamy egg salad with a little tang.By Emily GPrep:15 minsCook:15 minsAdditional:30 minsTotal:60 minsServings:2Yield:2 servings
- 5 eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill weed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Step 1Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- Step 2Chop eggs and transfer to a large bowl.
- Step 3Stir mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, sweet pickle relish, steak sauce, paprika, and dill into eggs until well mixed; season with salt and black pepper. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, if desired.
- Step 4Sprinkle with cayenne pepper before serving.
Per Serving: 366 calories; protein 16.1g; carbohydrates 10.7g; fat 29g; cholesterol 472.9mg; sodium 827.8mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 10/13/2021