Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Donut HolesThese pumpkin donut holes remind me of mini muffins. I rolled them in a mixture of pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and sugar, but feel free to glaze them with a simple milk and confectioners’ sugar mix.By YolyPrep:10 minsCook:5 minsAdditional:15 minsTotal:30 minsServings:24Yield:24 donut holes
- avocado oil cooking spray
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin syrup (such as Torani®)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pumpkin Spice Sugar Mixture:
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Step 1Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line air fryer basket with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Step 2Sift flour, baking powder, pumpkin spice, baking soda, and salt into a bowl and set aside.
- Step 3Beat brown sugar and butter in a second bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in pumpkin, egg, pumpkin syrup, and vanilla extract. Add flour mixture and beat until batter is just combined. Drop batter unto the prepared parchment paper using a medium-sized cookie scoop sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, making sure donut holes are not touching.
- Step 4Air fry until donut holes are cooked, 5 to 9 minutes. Air fry in batches if necessary. Cool for about 15 minutes.
- Step 5Combine sugar, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Spritz cooled donut holes with avocado oil and roll in sugar mixture.
Per Serving: 58 calories; protein 1.3g; carbohydrates 10.4g; fat 1.3g; cholesterol 10.3mg; sodium 50.4mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 10/22/2021