Mini Pumpkin PiesMini Pumpkin Pies are perfect when you want to have several desserts and make sure everyone can try them all!By LisawasPrep:30 minsCook:15 minsAdditional:15 minsTotal:60 minsServings:24Yield:24 mini pies
- 2 prepared pie crusts
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2Roll each pie crust out onto a floured surface to a rough rectangle about 11 inches square. Cut each pie crust into 12 3-inch rounds. Fit the little pie crust circles into 24 mini pie dishes.
- Step 3Separate one egg, and place the egg white into a small bowl. Beat the egg white until slightly frothy, and brush the edges of each mini pie crust with egg white. Place the remaining yolk into a bowl, and beat with remaining 2 eggs. Mix the softened cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice into the eggs to make a smooth filling. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the filling into each crust.
- Step 4Bake the pies in the preheated oven until the crust edges are golden brown and the filling is set, about 15 minutes. Allow to cool before eating.
Per Serving: 138 calories; protein 2.5g; carbohydrates 12.2g; fat 8.9g; cholesterol 33.5mg; sodium 139mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 10/24/2021