Millionaire PieI have been making this pie every Thanksgiving and it’s usually the first pie to finish. This recipe makes two pies.By NWILMOTServings:16Yield:2 pies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 ½ cups chopped pecans
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- Step 1Blend together the cream cheese and condensed milk; gently fold in the whipped topping.
- Step 2Stir in the crushed pineapple and pecans; pour into pie crusts and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
Per Serving: 434 calories; protein 5.6g; carbohydrates 44.9g; fat 27.1g; cholesterol 23.7mg; sodium 248.7mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 12/05/2021