Grandma’s Creamy Ham CasseroleOne of my kid’s favorite casseroles. Best recipe the day after a big ham supper!By lwelshPrep:10 minsCook:1 hr 10 minsTotal:1 hr 20 minsServings:6Yield:6 servings
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 small onion, minced
- ⅓ pound processed cheese food (such as Velveeta®), cubed
- ½ cup crushed potato chips
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Step 3Mix egg noodles, ham, evaporated milk, cream of chicken soup, onion, and processed cheese food in a 9×13-inch baking dish until evenly distributed.
- Step 4Bake in preheated oven until bubbly and cheese food is melted, about 1 hour. About 5 minutes before end of baking, sprinkle chips atop casserole and return to oven; bake for 5 minutes more.
Per Serving: 430 calories; protein 19g; carbohydrates 39g; fat 22g; cholesterol 82.2mg; sodium 1039.1mg.© Copyright 2022 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 01/14/2022