Cinnamon Swirl BreadThis is a super quick batter bread that is wonderfully moist and yummy!By bettinaPrep:10 minsCook:45 minsAdditional:5 minsTotal:60 minsServings:12Yield:1 – 9×5 inch loaf
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan. In a small bowl, mix together 1/3 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon; set aside.
- Step 2In large bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt and remaining 1 cup sugar. Combine egg, milk, and oil; add to flour mixture. Stir until just moistened.
- Step 3Pour half of the batter into pan. Sprinkle with half the reserved cinnamon/sugar mixture. Repeat with remaining batter and cinnamon/sugar mixture. Draw a knife through batter to marble.
- Step 4Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Wrap in foil and let sit overnight before slicing.
Per Serving: 233 calories; protein 3.4g; carbohydrates 39.6g; fat 7.1g; cholesterol 17.1mg; sodium 195.4mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 09/26/2021