YIELD: 18 COOKIES
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
This Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe tastes like it came from Grandma’s kitchen. This version of the classic cookie uses almond flour and natural sweeteners to create the perfect low carb cookie–without sacrificing taste.PREP TIME10 minutesCOOK TIME9 minutesTOTAL TIME19 minutes
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown monk fruit sugar sweetener
- 1/2 cup granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups Lilys semi-sweet chocolate chips (9 oz bag)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, beat softened butter with monk fruit sugars and vanilla extract until creamy. Add egg and beat until combined.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, and kosher salt to the bowl. Using a wooden spoon, mix until combined, without overmixing.
- Fold in 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Scoop cookie dough with a 2 Tablespoon cookie scoop onto cookie sheet. Lightly press the tops of each scoop down with your fingertips to make it a little flatter. Sprinkle tops with a few extra chocolate chips that you reserved.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and cool on pan 5 minutes, then cool completely on wire rack.
- No need to chill this dough!
- Taste even better then next day, stays soft for days!
- Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to one week or freeze for up to 1 month.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 179TOTAL FAT: 14gSATURATED FAT: 6gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 7gCHOLESTEROL: 24mgSODIUM: 125mgCARBOHYDRATES: 14gFIBER: 2gSUGAR: 10gPROTEIN: 3g